Hi, I’m Donna Schilder, MCC, BCC, Leadership, Career, & Business Coach.
My mission in life is to help people be successful and happy, using the quickest, most efficient path possible. My clients experience amazing improvements in their productivity, time management, leadership skills, goal attainment, stress reduction, and work/life balance.
I help my Coaching Clients create goals for professional and personal improvement, create meaningful actions, get to the core of what is holding them back, break through their comfort zone, and hold themselves accountable to their action plans.
My VIP Coaching Clients include executives in large companies such as Boeing, Cisco, HealthCare Partners, United Healthcare, Jacuzzi, Toyota, Autobytel, Rubie’s Restaurants, Coldwell Banker, The VA, Kaplan, Raytheon, Mutual of Omaha, and IBM. I also work with small business owners such as Doctors, Coaches, Consultants, Trainers, Financial Advisors, Therapists, Lawyers, Accountants, Public Speakers, and Small Business Owners. In addition, one of my specialties is helping people choose meaningful work and do what they need to do to find it (implement the right Job Search Strategies, Network effectively, Interview effectively Follow Up effectively, and use Social Media).
I am a:
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) through the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE)
- Coach U Graduate
- A Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring from California State University at Long Beach (CSULB)
- A Professional Designation in Total Quality Management from UCLA
- A Secondary Teaching Credential from Chapman College
- A B.A. in English from UCLA