Your LinkedIn Profile picture is the first thing a reviewer will see when they view your profile. An inappropriate, poorly taken or missing LinkedIn Profile picture can immediately deter a recruiter, potential client, or business partner from contacting you for an opportunity.
I’ve seen so many bad Profile pictures that I’ve come to the conclusion that people don’t know what a good LinkedIn Profile Picture looks like, and also that there are less obvious mistakes such as poor lighting, distracting background and indistinguishable features that are easy to overlook.
So I’ve decided to offer a FREE LinkedIn Profile Picture review.
Here’s how it works:
1. Send me a Link Request. Be sure to write “please review my profile picture” in the Link Request where it normally says “I’d like to add you to my LinkedIn Network.” (If for some reason you are required to enter my email address to Connect with me, it’s Donna@DonnaSchilder.com)
2. I’ll then review your photo and provide constructive feedback from the perspective of a Human Resources professional.
3. PRIZE GIVEAWAY: The three participants with the best Profile pictures will be selected for the grand prize of a 30-minute review of their entire LinkedIn Profile (a $150 value).
4. In this review, I will give the winners feedback on their:
– Job titles
– SEO (Search engine optimization) potential
5. Also, if the winners give their permission, I’ll publicize the winning Profiles via my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, as well as on the Get LinkedIn Now website. (This is a great opportunity for three LinkedIn members to generate more visibility.)
So, if you’re uncertain about how your LinkedIn Profile picture presents you, let me help! Find me on LinkedIn, send me a Link request and I’ll send you some feedback on your picture.