Now that you know why you might want to hide a LinkedIn Endorsement, here’s how to hide one:
1. Once you’ve logged into LinkedIn, click “Edit Profile” from the Profile drop down menu.
2. Scroll down to your Skills & Expertise section and click the pencil icon (as indicated by the red arrow):
3. This will pull up the following menu. Click “Manage Endorsements” (as indicated by the red arrow):
4. From there, you can select the Skill and then the Endorser that you want to remove. For example, if someone Endorsed me for Coaching, but I want to remove their Endorsement, I would first select Coaching (as indicated by the red arrow):
5. Next, select the person you want to remove by un-checking the box next to their name (as indicated by the red arrow).
It’s that easy!!