If you are a LinkedIn user, the next time you log on you will notice a change in the site’s layout – a new Navigation bar. This new menu of tabs is designed for users to navigate the site in a simpler, easier, and engaging way. The navigation bar displays links that are of most value to users, providing a more focused experience.
What has changed?
1. The simplified menu of tabs will easily and quickly help you locate site features.
- The “Home” Tab will bring you to your homepage, where you can find news, updates, and content from your network.
- “Profile” lets you access and edit your LinkedIn profile.
- The “Network” Tab lets you view your contacts and add connections to your network.
- The “Jobs” Tab allows you to search for new career opportunities.
- The “Interests” Tab gives you access to professional content from Companies, Groups, and Influencers of your interest.
See the new navigation bar below, with the old navigation bar above it.
LinkedIn’s Old Navigation Bar:
2. The Search Bar is front and center at the top of the page, allowing you to find people, jobs, and companies in an easier and efficient way.
3. You can find your “Messages,” “Notifications,” “Add Connections,” and “Account & Settings” all grouped in one place, at the top right corner. Just hover over the icon to access each feature in one click.
The new navigation bar is designed to add value to your experience at LinkedIn. Check it out today!